Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Of Course

The day after I post my prediction for the upcoming season, the Timberwolves trade Ricky Davis and Mark Blount for Antoine Walker, Michael Doleac, and Wayne Simien, plus a future first round pick. That opens up a 2658 minute gap in my prediction. Rather than dash off and try to figure out how this effects the Wolves' chances this year I'm going to wait until the 31st or the 1st to adjust my predictions, since this guarantees either a 2 for 1 trade or a buyout before the season begins. But this pretty much guarantees a Ratliff/Jefferson/Brewer/McCants/Foye Opening Night lineup, health permitting.

2 comments:

The Old Logo said...

It looks like McHale and company have caused a need for adjustment everywhere. There's no way to tell who's going to get minutes right now.

Lil Dice said...

Hey-
Can you please let me know your email address? You can leave it in the comments if you don't mind or email me at iheartkg@gmail.com